View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Marvlin

Originally Posted by joraymo
I am new to quilting & I have 3 projects going already and can't wait to start another one. I have found already that this helps me to keep focused by switching from one to the other. Anyway it seems to work for me so far. Does anyone else find that doing more than one at a time help them??
Of course we do. Why do you think we have so much fabric? When I run into a problem I just post it here and go on with another project until the nice people on this forum help me out. After getting learned information from this forum then I go back to my other project with a great deal of confidence. Also, have you noticed how many of us have multiple machines? That's because we can be working on lots of projects at the same time and have everything at our finger tips close to the machine we are using for each project.

You will never, ever go back to one project because they can be a little boring when you have to stick to one project until it is finished before starting another. I like to call this practice CREATIVE but I know I am just fooling myself. I just like fabric and the more the better.