Old 01-13-2011, 04:19 AM
quilter on the eastern edge

Originally Posted by Aussie Quilter
Twice in the last 4 months I have requested a catalogue, and when I contacted them last week to find out if one had been sent, or if they didn't send them internationally, I was told they were having problems printing/sending the international catalogues, and would hopefully get them out in the near future.

I'm still trying to work out why the international version would be different to the domestic version. I haven't had problems receiving catalogues from other stores in the US, and usually have them within 2 weeks.

I was prepared to spend over $200 with them prior to Xmas, but they missed out. Wonder how much more they have missed out on, but then again, maybe money is not an issue with them. It would also have been appreciated if they had advised me of the problem before I had to find out what was happening.
They told me the same thing with the last catalogue. I emailed them several times and made a complaint on their Facebook page and I eventually got my catalogue. I hope I don't have to do it again this time.