Old 01-13-2011, 10:08 AM
All Thumbs

Originally Posted by PWinston
Thanks for sharing. You appear to be the resident expert so I a look forward to learning from your progressive posts. In future posts, please link back to earlier ones so that we easily find them. My daughter has mentioned a T-Shirt quilt when she graduates from college (University of Arkansas - - GO HOGS!!!) in May so I had better pay attention.
Gosh, I never thought about linking back to earlier posts--not even sure I know how but here goes. Let's see if this will take you back to my questions about fabric softeners stinking (I have industrial allergies) and the fact I learned the fabric sheets contain oil (which will make fusing difficult). Here is the link:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-82915-1.htm

As a postnote to those fabric sheets, I had to soak many t-shirts for two days and wash several times. To this date, there are shirts that the fusing is not sticking as I would like. Therefore, this takes me back to my quilting questions. I really do not want much space left between lines of quilting because fusing on back may be loose.