View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 06:31 AM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
I am sitting here with my morning cup of joe and finished the last of my "ohhhh myyy gawd to DIE FOR" savoury scones I made the other day and realizing I have a TON of stuff to get finished before Christmas comes....

I do this EVERY year!!! I start making my gifts early in the Fall season (like Labour Day weekend), yet other things ALWAYS come up and I end up taking other more things than I can chew then I am racing towards the finish line before time is up!!!

breeeeathe AGgi. Breeeeathe!!

But I just can't HELP myself!!! There is just sooooooooo many things I want to make!!! I'm not alone right????

And I thought I could get in some sewing time today, but this morning I have to individually wrap all the meat stuff I bought at Costco yesterday and put order to the kitchen cupboards and freezer for all the stuff I got there yesterday. Then this afternoon my Mum and I were invited to a Home and Gift party from 2-4. (haven't been to those parties yet). I think when I get back I will set up the sewing machine and get cracking!!! I want to go to bed tonight and say WHEW... I finished and completed ONE gift!

Nope, your'e not alone!

I have decided to make two quilts this year, one for my parents and one for my in-laws. While I did pick fairly simple designs, I simply cannot find the time to work on them!!!
I work two jobs which puts me at around 60 hrs a week, and I think I bit off a bit more than I can chew... *sigh* There was a mess up in my schedule for this coming week at my second job, and I didn't get any hours, so I take it as a blessing and I'm going to work on my quilts!