View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 12:28 PM
DebbieJJ

My DH saw a log-cabin block I was working on (for him, but he didn't know that at the time). It was in brown and orange, his two favorite colors, but I didn't care for it that much. Anyway, he said that if it was him, he would put orange and peach in a cross shape, with some embroidery thrown in. Then he saw some 9-patch blocks that I had made, and said he'd put some of those in too. I changed my mind a few times in the layout of this quilt, but he was really hands-on when he found out it was a late anniversary present for him. He's happy with it, and I'm happy with it, so that's all that matters. Here's "Just Peachy". For the pictures, we laid it on a regular size bed, but it's for a king-sized bed. Thanks for looking, and please don't forget that I'm a beginner.

P.S. He just wanted the quilt to put on top of a king-size bed, but I'm going to make something to hang to the floor under it, probably in white.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-160022.jpe   attachment-160023.jpe   attachment-160024.jpe   attachment-160025.jpe