View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Momma_K

OMG!!! I can't believe this!! I posted that I emailed Marcia Hohn about the CHURCH Block...I no sooner posted that and went back to my mail...she replied!! The following is the answer she gave.. I hope this helps!!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Fri, Jan 14, 2011 3:21 pm
Subject: RE: Error on CHURCH

Hello! I believe it will be a BROWSER setting you need to adjust..not a printer setting!

I am on the pattern now, using Internet Explorer 8, Windows Vista, on a PC.

From here, to check those settings, I would left click on the word FILE near the left top of the browser window, and then left click on the word “Page Set-up” in the list that drops down. In the Page setup box..you need to check to see that the phrase ENABLE Shrink-to-Fit is NOT check marked. If it is..uncheck that! Are you able to change your settings in this way? If not…write back, and please let me know what browser you are using, and what version of it, as well as if you are using a MAC or a PC. I will help if I can!

Another thing to try is this:

If you are using IE as your browser, click on FILE and then on PRINT...when the Print window opens click on the Preferences Button...then on the "Effects" tab...and make sure there is a dot/check mark by "Actual Size"

Also…the site FAQ page, about3/4 of the way down, has other tips and tricks to get things to print out correctly if you are having troubles! http://www.quilterscache.com/FAQ.html

Each browser a person could be using, and each version of it, will have some variation on that settings location. Almost all browsers offer the choice to either “fit to page”…OR …”shrink-to fit”-…OR…”enable resizing”---some variation on that phrase.

Let me know!!

Marcia :o)