Old 01-14-2011, 06:20 PM
Short an Sweet

mainly I just wasnt sure that we wanted them sent any earlier than the 1st, so anytime between the 1st and 15th is fine
Originally Posted by saritabee
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
not going to get much sewing today, we have Bible study tonight, and it's in the sewing room, so everything gets put away till 9 tonight lol. I do need to sew 3 patches on one of the guys motorcycle vest. I am going to work on my quilt label and my signature labels. how is everyone else doing? is everybody trying to ship on the 1st or are we shooting for the 15th? It might be easier to NOT ship till the 1st as the earliest date. We don't want to overwhelm anyone by receiving one b4 they finish the one that they're working on. If everyone is ready and WANTs to ship early thats OK. Please make sure you contact your person when you're ready to ship, so that they know to be expecting it. Also if you can comment here on our page when you ship and again when you receive. Happy Sewing!!!!!
knowing myself, i will be right up against the mailing deadline every time. i'm fine with the 1st or the 15th as a mailing date, but please let me know ahead of time if you guys want to do a mailing date of the 1st. :)