Old 01-14-2011, 06:33 PM
pstoner

Originally Posted by seweasy
Hi! Whoever put my post there, Thank You! I know very little about my software and could use some help but I don't know anyone who owns it to go to for help. Please if you own the software, post which version you have, are you having any trouble with it or are you good at setting up your quilt designs.
I have version 5. There are have been some family issues that have kept me from spending any time to learn how to use the software, so now there are no tutorials available and as I shared with Amma; I wasn't told to disappear because I hadn't upgraded but it was more like " what is wrong that you didn't want to upgrade". To be honest, I didn't know that there was a version 7 until recently!
This is what lead me to ask why and where could we have a section for the Eq questions. Please check the list often and if you can help please post. And if you learned something new, post about it. Never know who it might help!
I am not proficient enough on my EQ7 to teach or assist, still learning, do you have the book that comes with the program? I am going through the lessons, it helps Also there is a Yahoo group on EQ5,6,7-check it out there is alot of information there as well.