View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 12:20 AM
FQ Stash Queen

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Y'all are getting way too high tech on these labels --- sounds like a lot of work (lol).

OK , now that everything is as clear as mud (well, maybe mud where the silt has settled and the top is somewhat clear). As far as my star blocks go, I'm just aiming towards bright mottled or solids (no dots, checks, flowers, stripes, paisleys, etc) on a mostly black background. Batiks are fine, and black-on-blacks are fine (where did you find them?). I suppose I'll start working on my blocks tonite since my DQ is done and I'm still waiting to hear confirmation from my "Qltg in the New Year" buddy. It's COLD here (not supposed to be), and I'm oh so ready to just curl up with my Kindle in my bed.
Ordered black on black from Connecting Threads and a 10" pack of bright batiks. Also have some in my stash. I'm not the FQ Stash Queen for nothing! :) Having a blast finding block patterns and fabrics. Darn it all, that means I have to do a little bit of fabric shopping. DH will be thrilled. He already has two packages when I get to snow country, and being almost snowed in means I get to sew while he and his friend play with our new Wii Sports and Fitness pack. What a shame. :shock:

God Bless, Cherie