Old 01-15-2011, 12:34 AM
Jupiter

I am not as far along.... but I can tell you from experience that I have glued a lot of pieces together with the Elmers Glue Sticks... the purple ones... and have never had any staining. Also I put a glued block in the kitchen sink, full of warm water, and left it there for about 3 hours (I forgot it was in there! lol ). I then layed it out on a towel to dry. The next day when it was dry, the paper pieces pulled out really nicely. By the paper being dry when I pulled it, the paper came out as a whole unit. I think if I'd tried to remove the paper when it was wet, it would have shreaded.

Hope that helps some....

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by Furza Flyin
SIGH... I am having some problems and need some advise please.

1. When I use my white, washable glue stick I am having trouble getting it out of my fabric. I soaked it in warm water and ended up using a scrubbie sponge and tide to get out the extra residue. Any suggestions?

2. I cannot get my "set on point foundation block to come out even. I have tried it several times, cutting in stacks and single thicknesses of fabric. I have even drawn 1/4 in sewing lines and SCREAM. STOMP STOMP STOMP.... WHINE WHINE white wine white wine white wine. Its still off by enough to look really bad.

Thank you,
Eliz