View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 08:47 AM
charismah
Banned

NHweaver sent me this top it arrived yesterday ..I quilted it last night and I am sending it back today.
I LOVE this quilt! Great peicing..I LOVE the colors for all that know me..know this!
She let me have freedom to quilt as I wanted...it is all freehand, no pantos or computer designs. This fell under the $1.75 quilting special for January....
I wanted the yellow stars to stand out so I outlined them and put a single flower in each one.
Then I did an all over design surrounding all of the stars with swirls, leaves, and loops. THe first border I outlined. The second border was peiced with HST so I wanted to leave that alone and let it pop out since she had done so much work on it...and then I quilted the last border pretty heavily with Swirls so it would make that middle border pop out.

I took pictures of it while I was quilting it last night and then a few this morning in the day light.

The star while on frame
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160631[/ATTACH]

after I had started the borders last night
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160632[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-160626.jpe   attachment-160627.jpe   attachment-160628.jpe   attachment-160629.jpe   attachment-160632.jpe  

attachment-160633.jpe