View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Elizabeth A.

Bebe I'm sorry there is no way to show this quilt any other way, it took me nearly a month of trying to get it spread out the way it is for the shot. I simply don't have the area inside my cozy house to take the photo and with all the white I'm not comfortable taking it outside. My mom is really into things being "clean" and I wouldn't want to mess it up. In fact the image you see is the first time I got to see it spread out myself even though I was working on it. :roll:

quiltsRfun The label. I ironed down 1/4" or so down behind then I pinned the heck out of it and sewed on top with a decorative stitch (it looks sort of like stars/snowflakes). I have also sewn a label right sides together on interfacing ,cut the interfacing flipped it right ways out, ironed on and sewed the edges. I love a good blanket stitch for getting things like that.

Mrs. Mel the pattern is called Wintergraphix I found it some months ago and one of the ladies on the board was kind enough to print out the pattern and mail it to me (thank goodness I had that). Oh and I doubled the pattern... http://www.inthebeginningfabrics.com...tergraphix.pdf