Old 01-15-2011, 09:04 PM
Kathy M. Boice

I also received the unexpected DVD in 2010. It came by mail in a nice plastic case. I was skeptical, but It peeked my interest since I cannot go to local shops to learn new techneques. I paid the $12. for the first DVD, but was disapointed when each of the following DVD's arrived in a paper folder instead of a plastic case and the higher cost $27.44. I do enjoy the series, but am reconsidering because of the price, the switch to the paper case, and the lack of available information/contacts. I feel like the product was misrepresented by originally coming in a nice case and then the cost soared and the package cheapened. I sent a note back with one of my payments about the switch of the case and the cost, but never heard back from anyone.

I did not know about some of the techniques the DVD has demonstrated, so would not know what to look for free on the internet. I wish they had a contact person or wweb site to complain to. Like I said, I enjoy the DVD, just too many other issues. Too bad they would not respond to all of our concerns!

I have found the marketing company: www.tnmarketing.com/tnmbrands/list/national-quilters-circle/