View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 09:05 PM
wesing

Chris and Bobbie lead our Sunday School class, and have become really good friends to us. Bobbie has admired our quilts and has hinted that she would take very good care of one. My wife posted on FB last night that she had just finished a quilt (it was Bobbie's) and asked if anyone was interested. Bobbie replied almost immediately and said she had been waiting a long time.

We made a double date tonight and they came to pick us up. Bobbie is a photographer, so we asked her to help us take some pictures of some quilts. Their quilts were under our class quilts (I'll post those next). She finally moved them enough to see Chris's quilt underneath and was thrilled when she found it. She admired it and exlaimed over it, but never showed any disappointment that she didn't get one too. Chris loved it and said he couldn't wait to get home and test it out.

Finally we couldn't stand it any more and moved them enough for her to see hers. "Oh, there's a RED one." She loves red. They both wanted to head home after that.

When they get home she may try to take some better pictures, but you get the idea. Hers is YBR, and his is a Turning Twenty pattern, but I can't remember the name of it. We picked his pattern because he works with glass, and it looks like stained glass. We picked YBR for her because we wanted something to show several different red fabrics.

Thanks for looking.

Darren

Bobbie's quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161196[/ATTACH]

Chris's quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161197[/ATTACH]

The two quilts together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161198[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-161191.jpe   attachment-161192.jpe   attachment-161193.jpe