View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:39 AM
Edie

I am. Watched the Ravens lose yesterday afternoon and the Pack win last night. Our neighbor (from Wisconsin) said to me yesterday "You'll root for the Packers won't you, Edie?" "Sure I will". I did - It was such a rout! You know I can say "Go, Pack, go" and hope like heck they fall on their face in the process. Viking fans are like that, you know. Wisconsin is our neighbor. We are nice to our neighbors. But that is where it ends. Those Cheeseheads are something else. HA HA - We got Brett Favre for probably the best year he ever had in his whole life and then probably this year when he had the worst year of his whole life. I do think, however, that all of the teams were out to get him. Sort of like a prize trophy on the den wall. I liked the Ravens/Steelers game better. See how today's games go! I like to sit and sew and watch the games. I am going to go through football withdrawal I can feel it already. Then we can look forward to the draft! I hope they pick some decent ones this year. Well, Happy Withdrawal. Edie