Old 01-16-2011, 05:44 AM
lvaughan

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
I wouldn't fall for it. There is so much info on this board and the entire internet that you don't need all those things people send unsolicited ( my opinion)
Oh, I agree. I was just curious where they got my name & address. They aren't getting any money from me. Sometime when I am "bored" I will watch the rest of it and see if I learn anything I didn't know. It amazes me how many people are trying to make a buck any way they can.
I also got one in the Spring, knew if I didn't ask for it I didn't have to pay. I got several letters asking me to either pay for it or send it back, I trashed them. I hate when something is sent to me with the burden on me to do something to make it stop.

I got a notice from my electric company telling me that they were setting up a program for others that could not pay their bill that would automatically round up my bill with the difference going into that fund. If I did not want to participate I would need to contact them. I thought, how dare they, decide I would be a part without first giving consent and then have to opt out. If I had wanted to participate or not after this I definitely won't be.

By the way, they get your name from magazine subscriptions. I subscribed to a magazine where they spelled my name wrong and this CD came with the misspelled name address.