View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 07:19 AM
kdoublea

Have to tell you a good story about JoAnn Fabrics! I live in Southern Ontario but we often travel into Niagara Falls to spend time and to shop and of course JoAnn's is the main place for me to stop! I checked the dates on the recent coupons carefully and was able to use the 40% coupon on a 5-pack of rotary blades and then when the clerk saw that I had another high-priced item, she tore the 40% coupon out of one of their store flyers to use it on that item, and on top of that I had a VIP card which gave me another 10% off everything! That included the best buy of all which was a lighted Christmas village building that was regularly $40 with a 70% discount so it only cost me about $12 - and it was a JoAnn Fabrics building!!! I noticed that their fabric prices had increased (didn't buy any fabric) but coming from Canada, they still seem quite good to me! Because I teach in a fabric shop here, I receive a good discount but most of our prices run about $12 - $15 per metre which is only about 3 1/2" more than a yard.