View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 AM
kwendt

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
GR8 GR8 GRan QUilter

I know most of you on the board know who this wonderful lady is. SHe has definitely made an impact on my life. She has recently found she has cancer and after a few years battle with other issues and surgeries, her Doctor, who is not GOd, gives her one month to 9 months.

It saddens me to know ahead of time, don't know which is worse, knowing or not knowing. ANyway, I have her addy if you would like to send her a card.

Words of encouragement so she will feel our outpouring of love for her and give her our love. She has been such a friend to me, always smiling, calling me early in the morning so she can catch me home. LOL. Such a dear lady.

Margaret, you are in my heart and I am hugging you with my prayers. Prayers are wonderful. Thank you for all you do.

Now, get better and try to quilt, and see you next year. Positive thinking, here.
Oh my. If you pm me her address, I can send her a card as well. My prayers are with her and her family. Stay in touch... a lot of people 'back off' when someone gets a diagnosis like that. Besides, God is still in the miracle 'business'...
Sending my hugs...