Old 01-16-2011, 09:00 AM
Parrothead

Originally Posted by Tropical
My DH is fantastic about my quilting and my swedish weaving. I have large tubs of yarn. He even understood when I bought fabric before I started quilting just because I love fabric. I told him I was a collector because I didn't know what I was going to do with it. He says he knows I don't have much of a stash compared to some other quilters and then told me he has been thinking about putting shelves in my sewing room so I can display my fabrics so I can see it without hunting through the plastic sets of drawers I use now. He even had an idea for folding it so it would look nice on the shelves and not get wrinkled. At the first of the month, he was going over our monthly budget and told me he thought we can afford for me to double my fabric money each month. I have told him for 47 years that I will love him forever and into infinity and this is only one of the reasons why. He always has my wants at the top of his list of things to take care of as I have his at the top of mine. He even listens patiently while I share with him the wonderful and funny things I read here. He is definitley a keeper.
I Swedish Weave also. Have made hundreds of stuff. I have about 3 big tote bags and 4 or 5 plastic crates of yarn. DH knew I like yarn so he bought me 2 skeins to put in my Christmas Stocking. Then he realized how much I already had! LOL