View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Pam H

You really should talk to the shop owner about how this woman treats you. She needs to know that she has unhappy customers.

Originally Posted by leonajo
funny u should ask, went into LQS today,(I spend alot of money here!)and as USUAL the shop clerk treated me terrible, ignored me for 15 min at least, just talking to the ladies at the sewing tables about her projects and remodeling her kitchen. Some one else came in,(older and dressed up ) she waited on them, cutting their fabric. The whole time I was standing at counter holding my 30's print.After she checked them out, she finally ask if thats all I wanted, very rudly! The owner of the shop is really nice but I almost told this clerk where she could put the fabric! but I really needd the print for my new project. This woman treats me really crappy everytime I go in unless the owner is there. I live in a small town, do not think I should have to dress up to run to the LQS. I was dressed up today, I think the woman is a B*$#@h and I don't think I'm going back. it is just 10 more miles to bigger city. So to answer ur question, I would like to be treated politely, thats it, cut my fabric, take my money.