View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 09:56 AM
TjNurse93

This is a great idea being adopted. I think I would like to be adopted. I have been sewing for 30+ years and always run across something I don't have a clue about. I relocated to AZ from NC and have a lot of free time on my hands. I took a quilting 102 class which was a small sampler quilt and learned a lot. I have since made 3 more small baby quilts, a twin, a full and have completed some tops/piecework someone found in their attic. I haven't done much of any patterns that require triangle/diagonals. I am branching out more with each project I do.
I have collected about 7 prints that I would like to make a quilt from and not sure where to go from here. I haven't really found anything i like yet. I am still trying to get better with the color/pattern choices. I did sign up for BOM this year at a local quilter's store. It starts next week.
I have a basic sewing machine, Janome AQS. I have sent my bed size quilts to a LAQ for stitching. So far that works for me : ) So if you think u have a little time to mentor me that would be wonderful.