Old 01-16-2011, 10:01 AM
montanablu

Sorry everyone! - I have not exactly been MIA - just incredibly busy w/small children. I have been sewing a little - (when they go home!) LOL! There's just NO sewing w/2 infants, a toddler, 2 preschoolers that's for sure!
(& on the snow day we had, one kindergardner)

I have recv'd squishies from:
AnnT, moonrise, raya69, bibliostone, Missmare, chigger holler quilter, cyndiH, Gigi07, KatieAnn, janecat, Kristen0112, goldendog55, lillie, Roseysue, Suzi's, Sewwhat85, Shaysmema, Tink74
Such beautiful fabrics!! I've loved finding fabrics to go with them & choosing patterns for the blocks:) - so much fun!

Those that are all grown up & ready to fly home-----

AnnT
moonrise
bibliostone
KatieAnn
MarieM
Suzi's
Tink74
Shaysmema

It may be the end of the week before I get my F8ths out as well as the 'big girls'. My F8ths have been in their envies for over a week! - but I just can't take that many little ones to the PO! In my younger days, maybe, but I'm feeling too old to tackle all the car seats, infant carriers & a big bag of squishies! (With the holiday, I don't have all of them tomorrow but the PO is closed! Go figure! But be patient - they WILL get mailed - I promise!!
Last swap I didn't have as many little ones, & got things out early. This swap will be a little slower going for me, but I should have a day w/no children at least once a week - YEA!!