View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:32 AM
pdcakm

Originally Posted by JudyG
Originally Posted by pdcakm
great blocks all of you over-achievers. it is only noon here in california and already you are done. they are all beautiful.

i will have to do a personal debate to decide if i will do this bom. i always love the idea of it, but when it is time to put all those blocks together i seem to get sidetracked. still have a couple of completed bom sets that need to be made into quilts. well, that is my personal problem, i think. you all are probably quilt finishers. love you all quilty pals.
I like to do swaps and BOM's, but I sure don't need that many quilts, so I donate the blocks and let someone else figure out how to put them together. There are people on this board who do quilts for charity(Veterans of Valor, Quilts for Kids, our soldiers in Afghanistan, and others) and would love any blocks to help their cause. There's always something to be done with them. Don't let that stop you from joining in.
you know judy, you are right. i keep forgetting about that possibility. actually my own quilt guild would use them for community service. i will have to do that. thanks for reminding me.