View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

I hate it when I find stuff I needed a while ago.

I realized I had bought the incorrect yardage of fabric for the backing. For some reason I had told her "2 yards" which was the amount of fabric I needed for the borders and I guess went with that number for the backing fabric, too. Realized I needed 4 yards of fabric. Wouldn't have been a problem except there were only two yards left on the bolt and we only have one place in town to buy fabric so I couldn't go back for more. I freaked, not knowing what I was going to do, before deciding I would just have to figure out what to do about the backing when I crossed that bridge. Just as I was finishing the borders I remembered I had black backing fabric I had intended for another quilt and just used that.

A few days ago couldn't find the embroidery needles I bought for the Perle floss to make the ties. After trying to get the floss through a regular needle and taking a break, I found the embroidery needles.

Last night I found the seam ripper I bought in the pocket of my computer bag......except I needed it like three weeks ago and ended up ripping the stitches out using scissors and a pin. Wasn't able to buy another one after "loosing" the seam ripper because I took the last one at Wal-Mart and they hadn't restocked on them since.