Old 01-16-2011, 03:34 PM
dsb38327

[quote=barnbum]
Originally Posted by Sandi19
WOW! When you are finished, let us know how hard this was. I've wanted to try one, but thought it looked extremely complicated to organize. Let us know any tricks or tips after you're finished.
But, I saved every scrap, so it wasn't a problem. There are lots of leftover partial rows in some widths... I have strips cut for a second, so quote]
:)
Karla, your next one is this pattern as well? I think Bargello's are very addicting. I can't wait to make my next one, and my next one and my next one. I thought of making a scrappy Bargello with my parts and pieces. Is there such a thing? It might look like a halloween costume but it would be fun I think.
Your Bargello is stunning. Good job. So glad it is coming together with no problems. Tom said I should have a light like the one in a TV Studio when they are recording. What does it say? QUIET. NO TALKING. ????? He didn't take my concentration seriously until he watched me rip out for days on end. Then he started tip toeing when I was working on the quilt. Wonder where we could get one of the red lights volunteers put on the top of their cars? That might tell our family we concentrating. :)