Old 01-16-2011, 06:49 PM
cherrybsixty

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny
Originally Posted by Randa

I think I can't resist at least calling on the 15 tomorrow & then figure out how to explain to hubby that I am getting a 3rd sewing machine - and another old one at that! (my "current" 2 are a Singer Featherweight & a 403).

Oh, really??? Explaining number three is a problem??? Uh, try explaining number nine (which I still haven't done!!) and then we'll talk! LOL! I'm hoping my newest old machine is a 99..it looks like the one pictured, but not sure....I'll be letting you see it tomorrow!
Ladies, no need to explain. There is no explanation to what just "is". I have around 150, and my husband doesn't challenge. (He'd like to, but I'm one mean broad, and he wouldn't dare.) In return, I'm all for him playing tennis and poker whenever he darn well feels like it. We like to see each other happy.
I'm waiting for him to come home right now and help me unload a new shelf so I can get some of these puppies up off the floor and free up some space.[/quote]

That's my kind of girl, Miz Johnny, those boys only go as far as you let them. They have have toys and game to play with so why can't we girls have a vintage lady or two, or three or so on.