Old 01-16-2011, 09:20 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Randa
Shhhh....can you keep a secret? I went to Goodwill today and guess what....there were two Singer machines there...I don't know model numbers or anything...I can't get it out to look it over good either...I haven't told the husband yet. GULP! I know I have to sooner or later, but right now it will be later. I only paid $20 for the better of the two...the other was $20 also, but in bad bad shape...It sat and looked at me with that "I dare you to take me home" look on it and I kept thinking...what a great machine to really sink my new found love of old machines into...the wires were all frayed, it was cakes with dirt/grime, Ooohhh...I wanted both so bad!!! On Monday while he's working I'll get it out and look it over and take some picks and you all can tell me what I have, okay? Getting really itchy to get it out!!!
Ok Randa, we will be waiting to see those pictures of your new machines!

You are so hooked now just like the rest of us! Look at Vintagemotif, she now has a Davis VF and she even has a Free like the one I am thinking about buying (different cabinet) but same machine.

Are we all crazy? Well, if we are it sure is fun!

Nancy