Thread: eBook readers
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by myradean
I've had my Kindle for two years now and I still use it every day. I hate that Amanzon.com feels the need to raise the book prices, but it's still cheaper than buying a new hardback and storage is much easier. Very, very pleased with customer service from Amazon.com and with the equipment itself, user friendly, even for someone as non-technie as I am. I would probably cry if something happened to it.
I also have a kindle. I've had mine for about 1 1/2 years. I love it. I don't read as much as I used to but I do read. I like it because you are able to make the type Larger. And I need that as I am very visually handicapped. My daughter had bought a Sony (I think that was the name) from Staples. She had so much trouble with that so she returned it and they were not very nice to her, but they allowed her to return it and what she did was just exchanged it because she really wanted one and she reads ALL THE TIME. Never see her not reading if shes not doing something. Anyways she returned it 3 times by the time she was done and made them give her her money back. She was so disappointed. And now shes back to reading regular books. :(