Old 01-17-2011, 03:39 AM
Obsessed

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Hi Lara,

I'm having a hard time making your 3rd week blocks be the same pattern I used. Are you in the same book as we are? Or are these previous blocks prettied up?

I am posting my photo of all three weeks. Maybe I am just looking at them wrong...lol

hugs, Jupiter
Hi Jupiter - Yes, definitely the same book - although there is always the possibility that I made a mistake on one of the blocks! ;-)

The first block is the bright hopes foundation for "Bill's Bright Hopes." The second block is the set on point foundation for "Chris' Compass." The third block is the quarter square foundation for "Facets of Jenn." They are hard to recognize for what they are as just foundations without the applique. I wanted to make the actual foundations that I will be using now, while I have time, since this Spring looks pretty hectic for me and I don't want to fall behind. I'm really excited about this project and want to make sure that I can do it! I may spend this catch up week doing some more of the foundations so that all I have to do later is the applique.