Old 01-17-2011, 07:06 AM
sew wishful

Originally Posted by cherrybsixty
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by PunkQuilter
Nancy-congratulations on your new white 221. Have you had the time to try it out?
No, I have not had the time to play with her. She is the white/green cast FW 1964. Her case is in great shape, no musty smell. I got her with the attachments, book, case and some vintage needles, etc. I will take pictures as soon as I can. I am like Randa, I have not told Hubby about her so I am keeping her under wraps right now!

Nancy
You girls are starting to remind of a late Aunt of mine, who would hide a new dress under an old dress when purchased to keep it unknowing to her DH. If you purchased the little lady with your money, 'why hide it?'
:lol: Yes, I used my own money, and he gives me a bad time about it, but also seriously says he doesn't care if I buy machines if they don't cost too much. $20 is not too much at all, but I just purchased the Davis and he had to help me pick her up...just not gonna push him right now. And actually, this has been sitting in plain site and he really never even saw it!!! It will blend in with the others, so I'm not worried. :lol: