Old 01-17-2011, 09:03 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

If all the blocks are square, and all the sashing is the same, then the software must be off! Stands to reason. Mind you, I haven't ever come across an EQ design that has incorrect measurements, but there is always a first time, I suppose. - can't you just cut that little border the extra half an inch longer? Surely then you wouldn't have to stretch it.

I love it that there are several of you all hovering near the end now - well done everyone. I am dying to see them all done. I think we will have to award ourselves a little Gallery of finished Janes - what do you all think?

I started quilting my Convergence Quilt (I think it's a Ricky Tims design?) that I made before I started Jane. I only began to quilt it yesterday morning, and I have done about 2/3rds of it so far - not bad eh? I am doing some variations of feather designs in 'rounds' on it, (except that they are squares, if you know what I mean). I tried taking some pics, but they didn't come out at all well. I'll have another go at that tomorrow.