View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Candace

Originally Posted by JJs
I'm sure K made bookoodles of bucks on that transaction... so I don't think you have to feel too sorry for him.... does, "independently wealthy' mean anything to you....

Internet Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:INET) is a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce web sites in the automotive, careers, home, shopping, and travel and leisure categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.

Internet Brands’ sites are often leaders in their categories and have received dozens of best-in-class awards. Over 95% of the traffic to our websites is from non-paid sources.

Traffic Statistics Total Monthly Unique Visitors: 37 million Total Monthly Page Views: 620 million Source: Google Analytics, June 2008

and then they aren't doing too shabby either....

(Reuters) - Private equity firm Hellman & Friedman on Monday agreed to acquire internet media company Internet Brands INET.O for $640 million in cash.

I don't think I like the idea of 'them' owning 'my' posts.... bye
Once we post something on any forum, it's out there for the public eye. I don't remember anything about an entity "owning" my posts in the registration part of the forum. I do appreciate the info. but hope that the forum will continue onwards and upwards
:thumbup: Welcome to the new admin.