View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 02:05 PM
laurlync

[quote=JJs]I'm sure K made bookoodles of bucks on that transaction... so I don't think you have to feel too sorry for him.... does, "independently wealthy' mean anything to you....

I don't think anyone here meant that we should feel sorry for Konstantine, but we should congratulate him on his wedding and wish him well in the future.

I certainly hope he made bookoodles of bucks...after all, it was his ingenuity and hard work that provided this awesome website for all of us to enjoy.

So...Congratulations to our Gorilla and best wishes for a long, happy and blessed married life. And don't forget to come back and visit with us from time to time. We love wedding pictures, too, you know!

We are sad to see Konstantine go, but we extend a hearty welcome to TaliaRose. Just spend a little time in the Pictures section and made a few trips to the fabric stores and that quilting bug is sure to hit. And, if it's bags you're interested in making, we have lots of people here that make those, too!

Thank you, Patrice, as well! You do a wonderful job here keeping us in line while also participating with us. We are lucky to have you here!