View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:56 PM
amma
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sharon b
Originally Posted by TaliaRose
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
He's getting married? No way!! When did he have time to do that? I've ALWAYS seen him on here at the wee hours of the night/morning. Hmmm....I sure hope he takes care of Future Mrs. Gorilla!!

Now TaliaRose....Be careful and watch out what others say/do. I'm the ONLY sane one here on this message board. It's true, I used to live on an big island and then moved to a much smaller one, but hey...not my fault. Something or other about a wife is supposed to follow her husband or something dumb like that. I listened and followed the man. He FINALLY brought me back to civilization where I have met some of the nice ladies of this board. Don't believe them if they try to tell you that I am crazy. I'm really not. I'm as sane as you are, but then again, you can't be all that sane if you are taking over this message board. hehe

Anyway...A HUGE welcome to you and if you need anything, just ask and one more thing....I've got your back, as will some of the others.
Oh, forgot...one more thing...Patrice is as crazy as I am! muhahahahaha!!!!
LOL!! :lol:
LOL Terri that is a good one - you sane

:shock: did you type that with a straight face 8-)
We all KNOW she couldn't have typed that with a straight face... her fingers were even stuttering as she typed :wink: :lol::lol::lol: