View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:24 PM
nursie76

DH got me a Nook Color for Christmas. I love it to pieces! I like that I can get books from the library to read, AND audio books. It also is Wifi enabled and I can also watch videos. At first he got me a reader that didn't have a backlight and I just couldn't see it well, except in bright light, so rather than get an external light, got the Nook Color. Now DH got the plain Nook, with 3G and wifi. Not color, not backlight, but he got a cool Nook book holder and then bought a light that fits right in with it.

I love this new toy and with the expandable memory can hold about 6000 books. We are going to New Zealand in February and it is definitely going along.

Go to several different places and try out the different ones available. It is definitely like sewing machines, each of us has our personal preferences and have different features we like. Good luck with whatever you get. Oh, by the way, on my path to the NookColor, I had a Cruz Tablet (there is a Cruz reader that is not a true touch screen) that is supposed to work with library books). Wouldn't recommend that unit...couldn't download library books and was basically told by tech support, that i would have to hack it to get it to do what it was advertised to do.

I have to add that I have a ton of books on my Nook already, and not purchased one of them!