Old 01-17-2011, 08:48 PM
sew cornie

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
I just sent it to you both. I've learned to write it down, makes life easier for me and for Missi.

Suzanne
This sounds a little anal, but I have an excel speadsheet with the names, addresses, on line name and what was swapped, ie

Missi *****
123 Quilt Rd
Threadtown, IA

1.5" swap

Missi

This can be easily created. Open a blank spreadsheet. Highlight with the cursur all the information you want from your PM. Right click on mouse, click on Copy. Go to the ss, right click on mouse and Paste the information. I have subsets in the ss set aside for the doll swap partners and other QB friends I have sent things to. Save the file as online swappers.

Hope this helps someone. G
Good for you! And thanks for explaining how easy it is to set up. I've kept addresses from previous swaps, but in a far less techy way. Mine are just on notebook paper in a binder with my swap info (ie. BOM rules, IRR rules & mailing dates, etc.). I'm more of a paper and pencil kind of gal. I agree with you that it comes in very handy down the road to already have some of these addresses, especially when you know you'll want to participate in that same swap/activity again.