View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 04:33 AM
AgapeStitches

My DH preaches, plays and fixes guitars, sings, cooks. My oldest DD sings, youngest DD can draw and sing, oldest DS is learning to play guitar and sings, youngest DS plays basketball and baseball (don't know if he can sing because I haven't heard him doing it). I sing, sew clothes, crafts, quilt, and mime. My mom is very crafty and she can sew. My sis loves and rescues dogs (she has a boxer now that has adopted her). One BIL plays guitar and drums, another plays the sax and does magic tricks with cards, the other is just goofy. My nephew plays sax and can learn new songs fast. Ny niece, well she hasn't found her niche yet, but she is really good at being a pain in the tushie most of the time. My Grandpa preaches, teaches, sings, plays guitar, made cabinets/clocks, brick mason, electrician, mechanic, and tailor. My Grandma used to sew, now she crochets and cooks, and prays for all of us daily. My SIL, he preaches, teaches, sings, is a good writer, a good listener and very good to my oldest daughter. He's also a good friend.