View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:25 AM
BMP

I didnt buy the machine, my cousin suddenly passed away last year just months after she bought the machine, her husband was kind enough to mail it to me knowing her and I were were very close lond distance sewing buddies (she in Houston and me in NY).
I did go to our local Bernina dealer and get a very basic lesson on how to use it. I took some notes but because I was trying to work along with the class they are very sketchy and now do not make much sense to me.

I havent even gone yet to learn the embroidery and computer part yet.
Thansk for the video site, I will take the time to look at it and hopefully it can answer some of my questions.

I have a manuel but I think Bernina could have gone into better detail with instructions. I am not sure if its the original one that would have come with the machine or just something the Bernina dealer had that she gave to me.

There is a CD, would that be helpful in directions on setting up functions.

I love the machine and am just so afraid of trying to set things up myself for fear I will really do something to it.

It sure is quite a step up from my own Kennmore I had just bought before getting this.