View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:16 AM
gaigai
Banned

Originally Posted by amma
[ Don't believe them if they try to tell you that I am crazy. I'm really not. I'm as sane as you are, but then again, you can't be all that sane if you are taking over this message board. hehe
!
LOL!! :lol:[/quote]

LOL Terri that is a good one - you sane

:shock: did you type that with a straight face 8-)[/quote]

We all KNOW she couldn't have typed that with a straight face... her fingers were even stuttering as she typed :wink: :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

It's a good thing I
A.) Didn't have anything in my mouth
B.)Didn't have a full bladder
when I read that, Terri!! Heck, I couldn't even READ it with a straight face! And I've met her, folks!! OK, ok, I WILL say that she's as sane as any of us!! :roll: :lol:

Konstantin, I wouldn't be really thrilled to be called "Mrs. Gorilla", so I will say Congratulations to you, and Best Wishes to your Bride. You've been the best, and we certainly appreciate you, although you may not realize how much. Long health and happiness to both of you. Now that you've spent so much time trying to coordinate all of us, you are eminently qualified to either herd cats, or have quintuplets! Or both!!

Talia Rose, welcome to the QMB Looney Bin! Your furbabies look like one of mine. I know you are going to fit in just from your pic. I have a little pillow that says "There are two kinds of people: Cat people, and Morons!!"

And Sticky, er, um, Patrice, you KNOW we love you, don't you? If not, we can certainly chitchat about it! ROFLMAO!!!!