View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 07:27 AM
Feathers

Hi Teri:
Thank you for the apron instructions. I plan to whip up a couple of those for gifts for Christmas. Quick and easy! I love it.

I'm sorry about your unappreciative inlaws. Have a couple myself but Oh! well! I can't change them and don't want to try, I just don't give them gifts I make. One time I gave a gift and wrapped it in a silver Nordstrom box and the comment was "Oh! a good gift...it's from Nordstom's!" Big disappointment when they saw the gift was homemade. Now when we send gifts we always get a phone call asking where we bought the item as it was defective or broken or????

Does anyone out there in cyberspace have the instructions for the square apron pattern. It's made with one big square of fabric with one corner flipped to the frong on top (sqare is on point) with the ties attached to the side corners? They look simple enough that I think I can do it without instructions but wondered if there were any folks out there who have made them and who can tell me the size of the squares. I'd like to make some for my 5 year old grand neice and her mamma. Thank you.