View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:36 AM
Panther Creek Quilting

Well I quilt, crochet, taught myself to knit, tat, sew clothes, scrapbook and love to cook. My mother and father both possessed the "I can do anything gene" Mom played the piano and sang, she crocheted and was a seamstress (no quilting)and she was a wonderful cook. Dad can fix anything under the sun. He is a farmer and so this comes in handy. Like he completly rebuilt a tractor with just a parts book for reference. That trade has rubbed off on my brother who also from a very young age could rebuild and repair anything. In fact he just built a 7500 square foot house entirely by himself. He also brews home beer and has won several prestigious awards.

Both grandmas were great cooks and also great at any sewing and handwork you placed in front of them.

I think that everyone has special talents, it is all in how you look at it......That said I think my husbands talent is watching the same movie 50 times and still finding entertainment in it. Someone needs to come get the tools from my house as he is fairly dangerous with them!

Sheila