View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Alu_Rathbone

Originally Posted by earlylace
ps - don't forget to get all your shots, check with your family doctor, tetnus, hepititus both kinds, flu we know someone who got H1N1 in China this year and was VERY sick! Don't want to get a hang nail and get very sick from it!!!
Yes, that H1N1 is required, but I won't be getting that shot or any other vaccinations, till I need to. I have to talk to the advising office at school about taking Japanese classes at the county community college. I'm allowed to do so, it's just being able to go about it... the school doesn't offer the class so I have to be outsourced. Or I can go with no comprehension of the language... or very little as I have a friend who can help me a bit. It's not so much the speaking as it is the writing of the language.

The price for the book and card is $140 dollars, with a processing fee of $25 and for the post office to take the photos is $15. For just the book, it's $110 plus the $25 and $25. Just the card is $30 dollars, plus the other two fees. I was trying to see if I can get just the card, but i kept getting mixed messages and I think I'll just get both to be on the safe side.

Is there a fee for a visa?