View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 11:36 AM
emsgranny

Originally Posted by np3
Well, I am shocked, but what an exciting new life for the gorilla! I wish him well.

Patrice, so glad you are still here and that not much will change.

TaliaRose, welcome and I hope we don't drive you too crazy......well not quickly anyway!
Ditto!!! I actually envy the big gorilla - would love to have that newlywed feeling again!!! DH and I have been married over 31 years now..We may have time to work on it now that kids and grandkids are moved out and DH has retired OK I know TMI :lol: Good luck and thanks for all your hard work. You will truly be missed.

TaliaRose ~ You are coming to a very close knit family but we welcome you with open arms as any family would. I have learned so very much here and not just about quilting!! We all have been inspired by other member's courage, generousity and thoughtfulness for each other. While we are building the close knit family it was the gorilla's job to protect us from outsiders etc. Sometimes we feel all too comfortable here and he kept us safe.

You have a great person in Patrice-she not only does her job very well but is a kind and compassionate person who takes a sincere interest in all that we do - thanks patrice. cheryl :thumbup: :-D