View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 02:35 PM
MaryAnna

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Aren't I lucky? NOT! I finished 3 rag quilts and was so proud of myself. So, what do you suppose I found today??? 4 more that are not finished. (Can two of them just disappear?) The other two are frog fabrics, so they have to be finshed.

On a brighter note, in another tub I found rulers. Now who do suppose would put rulers in a tub of fleece~~couldn't be me. LOL It was wonderful though, one of them was a 10 degree wedge ruler still in the package. There were also the kind with the slits in them. I knew I had these somewhere, but I seldom used them so I didn't look for them. I can't imagine what else I might find...
It's Christmas again for Sadiemae! You've got new toys to play with! And a 'high 5' from me for finishing those 3 rag quilts....now onto those 4. You can do something else with the 2 you want to ditch, maybe re-purpose them as placemats? handbags? draft stoppers for the doors? potholders? and the list goes on...nothing wrong with re-purposing a project, or donating to charity.
Blessings,
MaryAnna