View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:13 PM
natalieg

They haven't sent out the email stating it was sent. If they would have sent me a tracking number I would have something to check, but don't. They have only sent the intial confiramtion email stating that the order was received and will be sent out int he next 24-48 hours with a tracking number through UPS. That's what is worrying me. I haven't heard from them since, except to see that they have taken the money out of my bank account.

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
Originally Posted by amandasgramma
Kinda explains why they're going out of business, doesn't it. Customer service is the MOST important aspect of a business. Sorry you're having this problem..........DO contact your credit card company........
not really,, they might already be in the hosp for their cancer treatment and can not go the shop to answer the phone.

IF they sent an email saying it was shipped, there should be a tracking# have you checked that?

Call the CC co and reverse charges..but remember, our postal service is NOT the greatest..even with tracking#'s things go missing...trust me, I ship out 30+ orders a day! At least once a month an order disappears when it hits the sorting station in OKcity!