View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 12:35 PM
ddddd

I love the program!
Just a little background on me- I have lost 95lbs in the last 4 years. I lost 37lbs of that with WW since the end of March 2010. I am currently 6 lbs from my goal weight.
I really hate a regimented exercise program, so I don't do one. I do things to incorporate exercise into my day such as walking the dogs, taking a walk, and parking farther away from the store.
We just switched over to the new pointsplus program which I think is even better than the previous.
Now- What I love about WW- I can eat whatever I want because it all fits into the program. The points system is easy! You make the choice about how you want to use your points.
There is nothing I don't like about it, except maybe tracking all your food intake. But, it keeps you honest with yourself and when I do track I consistently lose weight each week.
You get a set number of points for each day to use on food, you also get a weekly points allowance and you can earn activity points that you can use that day or save for later in the week.
What really makes my WW group so special is our leader Pat, she is kind, compassionate and just hilarious!
I urge anyone that is thinking about joining to go check out a local meeting. You can go sit in on a meeting or try several meetings with different leaders. WW also has the program online so if you don't like meetings you don't need to attend.
Check it out! What do you have to lose except some unwanted lbs?