View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 05:51 PM
cr12cats

remember because you are using stuff for quilting there are other type of stores that have things that work the same like storage items, the blades at harbor frieght and my Sil just showed me a large piece of insulbrite material that she gets at lowes by the yard i'm going to go this weekend and get some. also a lot of recycling useable items. For example i got a letter holder with different slots to hold mail but never used it for that purpose but works great to hold my quilting rulers. There are lots a useful info on here also that has been great, makes one say why didn't i think of that lol as for fabric i only buy for a project that i am doing so my stash is smaller peices or scraps. even the ones you would throw away i have started saving up again for fabric bowls and slit them with my rotary to bits depending how i am doing the bowl. i used them around holidays to give co workers goodies in when i worked. right now i have some strong boxes from xmas that i will cut the sizes of the fabic organizers and wrap them with contact paper my Sil needs help organing her stash on shelves.