View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:40 AM
Airwick156

Looooook at what I got just a little while ago. I am sooooooo jazzed. I have a neighbor that is moving, and I just happened to go over to the office of our apt complex to get a repair request and directly next to the office door is the laundry room ( I don't use it, I have an apartment sized washer and dryer) but on the one counter people put things there for others to take. And this is what I found!!!! I couldnt belive it. I took ALL of it. A total of 18 yards plus .125 inches OF FABRIC. I was soooooo excited I almost wet my pants. LOL. And here is a picture of all of it. Plus there was a package of tracing paper and the tracer thing, a book titled A Santa Story put out by Thimbleberries, a few small zippers, which I needed and a few other odds and end things. I literally hit the Jackpot. Before I took the fabrics though, I went and talked to the office manager and asked if they were in the free box and she said yes and that she knew who had put them there. So that made my day!! So my fabric stash went from YES 5 yards to 23 yards and cost me NOTHING. How cool is that. Here are pictures of the fabric that I got.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-164090.jpe   attachment-164091.jpe   attachment-164092.jpe