View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:42 AM
Rachelcb80

I can't believe so many have posted with the same issue! Have these husbands been cut out of cookie cutters?! :)

This thread comes at a great time though because my husband and I just had a little spat the other night. He made a snide comment regarding my computer and sewing time. When I asked him to elaborate I could tell he kind of had second thoughts about saying what he did. He said "Well, the sewing doesn't bother me, you're just on that computer all the time." He later appologized saying it really didn't bother him and he didn't know why he said that. He said he knew I'm home all day with the kids and when he gets home I actually have a few spare moments and like to use them. He must have a little issue though to have said anything in the first place. I've tried to cut down on my computer time when he's home now though.

Dianne, I've got the perfect solution. You're in MS too so I say you come to my house and we can sew all day long and my husband can go to your house and both him and your husband can watch TV all day. :D