View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:21 PM
natalieg

Well, I finally got all the shelves up~for about the third time! I figured that the third time is a charm and they gotta stay! I still have more fabric to wash and fold-got an order in today~but at least I can fit it all up there!
I had some "holes" in the shelving where I could put something tall and that was bothering me so I put some of the hanging baskets there instead! They hold the pieces that I want to use together so they won't get lost or used somewhere else. Gosh forbid that I lose a piece of fabric!!! The wicker baskets are holding fat quarters. The larger containers on the shelf are WIP (works in progress). The smaller ones contain all of my scraps waiting to be cut down with my accuquilt~I've been ignoring them for too long! There is a stack of backing fabric on almost the last shelf. The very top shelf holds batting scraps in containers, extra wicker baskets and pillow forms.
Depending on where I stood, some of the shelves look like they are crooked....they aren't though.
I think I need to stop buying so much fabric after the rest of my orders come in! At least they are small!!!

First thought, needed to add three more small shelves...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164363[/ATTACH]

Then, I ended up with this configuration---which is not balanced and not me, but, I kinda like it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164364[/ATTACH]

Here is the most of the fabric that has to go up there....just about 40-50 yards more to wash!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164365[/ATTACH]

Finished....I think!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164366[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-164358.jpe   attachment-164359.jpe   attachment-164360.jpe   attachment-164361.jpe